POST 8: ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

 On this occasion I will talk about the challenges that speaking English has brought me.


My process of learning English has been very irregular, I have had classes at the university, but I have never really taken it very seriously, I even feel that the vast majority of things I know is because I consume a lot of movies and music in English , as well as games. so the need has led me to learn, the problem with this is that I have not learned the grammar rules very well, so I feel very insecure when speaking, I usually make many mistakes, but I know I can give myself to understand... so i think it´s something haha. Also I think i understand very well when I listen to people talking in English.

The course I'm in now has helped me a lot to understand some rules, and blogs are fun to do, but I must confess that on many occasions I use a translator, but in any case it serves as an educational process, i don´t know all the words so i think is something necesary to do.

I don't normally use English, but I have traveled to Europe to play, and many people communicate in English, I made a Swedish friend and it was very entertaining to talk with him ... obviously he talked much better English haha, but when you face the need there is no escape, and eventually people get used to your accent, even mistakes (wich i think is not really good).


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 1 : A country you would like to visit

POST 7: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

POST 2: BEST HOLIDAYS/CONCERT EVER