Post 5 - A photograph you like




Hi everyone, This is one of my favorite photos, it is a photo that my girlfriend has taken to my cat with her cellphone,
my cat's name is "gata" (yes, gata) , and the photo was taken a couple months ago.
 I like it a lot because she was very small, she was only 4 months old and she has always been a very cute and playful cat so this spontaneous photo reflects her personality very well.
also this photo makes me very nostalgic, because my cat is right now recovering from a complication she had into her bowels, she is taking drugs and painkillers, so  she does not have the same spirit and personality that she has before her surgery =( but she is recovering very well, she is receiving a lot of attention and love and  in a coulpe of weeks she should be the same playful, curious and purring cat.



Comentarios

  1. Hi Daniel! Your cat is very cute! I hope she has a good recovery, and gets back to her old spirit and personality!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Daniel! I can see that your cat "gata" is beautiful, I hope his recovery will be quick, so she can be the same cat <3

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Daniel! i love the name of your pet and i really hope she get well soon!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi Daniel! Gata seems very playful and cute, i really hope she is good right now <3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 1 : A country you would like to visit

POST 7: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

POST 2: BEST HOLIDAYS/CONCERT EVER