POST 7 - YOUR BUCKET LIST

I have never made a bucket list in long terms. This last time I have made lists of things to do but in short periods of time, like ... things I must do today: prepare classes, study, send emails, do some work, cook, etc ...

I have always had in mind things that I have wanted to do and that I am sure I will do (or at least try), for example, obtain a master's degree in musical performance in Europe, learn other languages, and travel more than I have already done. I would like to be able to do this with my girlfriend, we support each other and she loves foreing languages so traveling for her would be a pleasure and an oportunity to learn, I have also made friends who can receive me in some countries.

Of these things that I have always had in mind to achieve, I have already achieved some, such as recording albums, touring Europe (playing music), but all in the field of popular music, so I would very much like to achieve development and my goals in the context of classical music.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Daniel! How are you? I always made some lists too, it helps me to be more organized and don't forget things ahah. I love your plans, and i think that you are so lucky of have friend that can receive you in their homes. Hope you achieve everything.
    Take care. Bye! <3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 1 : A country you would like to visit

POST 7: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

POST 2: BEST HOLIDAYS/CONCERT EVER