POST 5: MY FUTURE JOB

 1034 / 5000

Resultados de traducción

Hello everyone, this time I will talk about my future job. For me it is somewhat complex to talk about this, since I am immersed in the world of work, I am currently doing physics and mathematics classes in pre-university and institutes, but although I love to do classes, I am not sure if it is something that I see myself doing it regularly until the time of my death, next year, I hope to travel to Europe to do a master's degree, so I will work on whatever it is while I study. I hope that during my 30s, and hopefully before, I can dedicate myself to giving more concerts and classes of my instrument, both full time. because I know that in my more adult and old age I will do classes, since as I explained previously, it is something that I really enjoy doing and i know it is going to be necesary. Regarding salary, it is not something that really worries me, as long as I can make my music and not starve. I hope not to have children unless I can pay for it so for now the money is enough for me to live and play music and I am really fine like that.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 1 : A country you would like to visit

POST 7: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

POST 2: BEST HOLIDAYS/CONCERT EVER