Post 1 : A country you would like to visit

 

Hello, today I'm going to talk about a country that I would like to visit.

I have always felt a fascination for traveling and lately I have fantasized about knowing the cold countries of Europe, I mean the countries of northern Europe, among all those I have found out, Norway has caught my attention, but not for a cultural issue, but rather because of the landscapes I have been able to appreciate on the internet.


Norway is known to have many ancient towns, rich in architecture, beautiful mountains, rivers, ancient forests and gigantic lakes

There are medieval wooden churches called "stavkirke" that are more than 800 years old, formerly these were all over Europe, but today those that survive are almost all confined in Norway, it is a very particular style of architecture, which i would love to know.

That is the reason why I would like to travel as a tourist, because to continue my studies, I have thought about other countries that have a richer classical music tradition


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

POST 7: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

POST 2: BEST HOLIDAYS/CONCERT EVER