POST 10 - SOME REFLECTIONS...

This year has been the strangest of my life, I always knew that a pandemic could happen, it was just a matter of looking at the subway in the morning, and all the mobilization of people worldwide. The crowding of people and globalization provide the perfect environment for a great pandemic to occur, what I did not think was that it would happen so soon.
I have been lucky that no one of my family or friends has passed away.

Despite everything I am studying and doing classes. I was also able to sign with a record label to release an album with my band, the name of the label is Dark Descent and they are going to finance the production, so I am very happy and desperate at the same time, I just want to rehearse and start recording, there are quarantines everywhere so it has been very difficult for us, despite this the label has been comprehensive.
I think it's the only good thing that has happened so far ...

Not all classes at the university have worked very well and I never thought that I would miss doing classes in person. I hope this ends so I can continue with my projects.


Comentarios

  1. I think you are very right, the amber in which we live is perfect to spread a pandemic, for the same reason it is quite difficult to leave so fast, I also hope that this ends soon to continue my projects, success in yours and happy holidays

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Daniel, good that you were able to release the album with your band despite the current circumstances. I congratulate you and I wish the best for your musical journey!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hello Daniel, the pandemic has been very difficult for everyone and our projects, but I congratulate you because your projects are being fulfilled it's great, goodbye!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 1 : A country you would like to visit

POST 7: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

POST 2: BEST HOLIDAYS/CONCERT EVER