Post 3 - MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY


This is my audio interface Line 6 Ux2 .

this interface has a sound card that allows me to record audio in a very good quality, it has two microphone inputs and two inputs for electric guitar or bass lines.

 This interface is a gift that my older brother made me several years ago, Because I always recorded myself with a cell phone and the sound of the cell microphone was not the most optimal... you just can´t  listen in detail  the errors or the musical ideas that you had when playing.

In order to use it, I must connect it via USB to some computer and also use some program to record multiple tracks, such as Cubase or Adobe audition.
Now, lastly, I use this tool a lot, because due to the coronavirus, I can not meet with my teacher, so I send him recordings and then he can make corrections and send them to me, it is for this reason that now the interface has become something very important and I like it even more than before, as well as I have also learned to use it better.

Later on I would like to have a bigger interface, which allows me to record with more microphones and  be able to record complete Drums sets and auto-produce records or produce records of my friends projects.



Comentarios

  1. Hi Daniel, the audio interface seems very cool. I only record things with my phone but for now i don't need something professional like that. It's good that you can use it more in this times.
    Take care!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. hi daniel! it's to necessary have one of that , i need it , i hate so much the mic phone for recording you can recommend me one ?

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 1 : A country you would like to visit

POST 7: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

POST 2: BEST HOLIDAYS/CONCERT EVER